Saturday, January 2, 2010

Family Day

Today was family day. We spent the morning playing, and I accomplished a new milestone. I can walk up steps without holding onto anything!!! Granted, it was only two steps, and they are shorter than most, and have carpet that you can sink your feet into, but I did it! I did it quite a few times! Not so much on the going down that way, but I am now a pro at those two stairs! (Mommy never got a picture of me doing it, because she was so amazed that I was doing it!)

I also spent some time snuggling with Uncle Nick. He doesn't like to admit it, but he really does like me, and other little kids too. And he better get used to us, because I am going to have a cousin soon, and he is the father!


More family came for lunch and stayed the rest of the day. Carol and Gerald, Mommy's Great Aunt and Uncle, as well as their son Leighton, his wife Sarah, and their son Henry all came to play with me! It was fun to meet Henry...he likes to smile a lot and is a very happy baby. He is a little over a year younger than me, but I think he is bigger around than I am!


Gigi and Gigi-pa with the two great-grandkids!


Mommy, Daddy, and me with G-ma and G-pa.


Now all of us together! (G-ma and Mommy wanted to get some family pictures since we were all together. I wasn't excited about the idea, but oh well.)

I'm still the best looking one in the bunch!

Here is a good picture of Gigi and Gigi-pa.

No comments: