Monday, January 4, 2010

My new pajamas!

After my bath tonight, G-ma wanted to see me in the new pajamas she had made for me, and for my baby. I wasn't really in the mood for a fashion show, or anything else, except for sitting on Mommy's lap. (I've been in a bit of a mood again today.) So Mommy and G-ma got the PJ's on me, and then I made them work for the pictures.

As you can see here, I'm trying to decide just how much trouble I'm going to cause, while they try to take pictures of me.




I don't want to sit with G-ma, and you aren't going to make me. I can wiggle my way out!


They decided to try a new location, with Grandpa as a distraction. I let them have one good picture, although they didn't even bother to brush my hair (it tends to get a little wild after my bath)!



Then I discovered Gigi's full length mirror, and the very cute little girl looking back at me.


Uncle Drew came to say good-bye, but I wasn't really in the mood for hugs. I guess I'm just going to need more time to warm up to him next time we visit.



Time for bed. Tomorrow we are going home, so I need to get my beauty rest, not so much for my looks, 'cause I was blessed in that department, but more for my attitude. Sure hope the trip home is better than the trip here. I've had a lot of fun in Iowa, and can't wait to come back!

No comments: