Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Here I am, all dressed for church in my Christmas dress. G-ma even found a purse for me (it used to be Mommy's) and I think it adds a lot to my outfit!



Grandma was trying to get all of the snuggles she could, but I just wasn't feeling very well, and wasn't in the mood to snuggle with anyone but Mommy.


We had a good time at church, and I met a lot of people who new Mommy when she was my age! I did pretty well being around so many strangers, especially since I was very clingy to Mommy all day. (I'm working on some more teeth and my mouth hurts!)

After my nap, it was time for more pictures, since Uncle Chris and Uncle Drew were there. Mommy was trying to figure out how to set her camera's timer and snapped this shot of Uncle Chris. (Well, the the camera took three shots in a row, but Mommy just picked one to put up!)



Then G-pa and Uncle Nick were helping Mommy get the camera positioned in the right place.

Uncle Nick sure is silly. And that face is pretty scary! Why does he have such a big tongue?? Is it because he has such a big mouth??



And finally, a picture of my family!

Since not everyone is as photogenic as I am, this was a bit of a feat to accomplish. It didn't help that my mood had improved only slightly, so everyone was trying to make sure that I was smiling.

We have been having lots of fun with family. Mommy has been playing lots of games, Daddy has played a few. I have been having lots of fun playing with my uncles, and Aunt Becky. And of course, it has been great to spend time with Gigi and Gigi-pa. It sure is too bad that we live so far away and can't do this more often!

No comments: