Friday, January 1, 2010

Iowa...brrr!!

I haven't really noticed, since I haven't been outside, but apparently it is really cold here in Iowa. And when I say really cold, I mean below zero, like 20 below zero!!! There isn't much wind, so I guess that is a good thing. I've never experienced this kind of cold, and I think that I will just stay right here in the house were it is nice and warm!!

Besides, Mommy and Grandma worked it out so that I have all sorts of fun things to play with...this really neat tunnel and tent!


Here I come!!


And a kitchen and tea set that Mommy and Grandma both played with when they were little!


Plus, we opened presents, and I got lots of fun stuff. Fruits and vegetables to go in my kitchen.

(Smile Mommy and G-pa, they are taking our picture!) Mommy helped me open my presents, but I'm getting so good at it now, I didn't need too much help.


See, first you take off the bow!

Then you tear off the paper, being sure to put each piece in a pile, or Mommy's hand, so that we don't make a mess!
I got some new pajamas from G-ma and G-pa, and also from Uncle Nick and Aunt Becky. I love warm PJ's! I also got a little backpack Aunt Becky made for me, a purse (because I am a young lady in training), some clothes for my baby doll, and some money so that I can pick out my own things (and because money doesn't take up much room in the suitcase!)
All of the Christmas celebrating sure is fun. When do we get to do it again?

No comments: