Monday, February 1, 2010

19 Months!

Yes, it is true. I continue to grow. More and more each month. I am getting taller. I have more hair, and my teeth have come in (a few, anyway). And every day I figure out more and more things that I can do!


I love it when the trains come by and blow their whistle! As soon as I hear it, I call out choo-choo, and run to the window to watch it go by. I also pointed out a school bus as it drove past our house, said "bus," and then went and got my school bus to play with. I understand so much of what Mommy and Daddy are saying, I'm just not quite ready to say too much myself just yet.






Daddy always gets excited when I wear this shirt, especially with my purple hoodie. He always yells "Purple, Gold...Go Pirates!"

Some family news to share...we are moving again. The house we have been living in is for sale, and is now under contract. Mommy and Daddy just found out, so they are starting to look for a new place for us. Good thing Mommy didn't unpack everything when we moved here!

No comments: