Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow...





Yes, that is right. The snow that we got over the weekend, close to 30 inches, is knee-high on Daddy, which means it is almost over my head! We haven't been out in it and Mommy only took a few pictures because we have had enough with snow, and because it started snowing again yesterday, and we got another 15 inches and to top it off, the wind is blowing! Which means the snow is drifting!

I've had enough with winter! The snow is now over my head and the wind is blowing so hard I think it could blow me away if I went outside!

On Monday, Daddy had to walk to the end of the very long driveway to catch a ride to work with a coworker, because he couldn't get our car out. (We only have one now, because Daddy sold his over the weekend.) Daddy was able to get out yesterday, and today the office was closed because the roads were so bad, the police and governor were asking people to stay off the roads unless it was an emergency!

On a positive note, Daddy didn't have to go to work today, so we have been playing all day, and I think Daddy is ready for a nap!

No comments: