Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Potty Time!

I have been practicing going potty (sitting on the potty, but not actually doing anything) for a few weeks now. Mommy has just been helping me get comfortable with sitting on the potty and all that. I have been letting Mommy know when I need a new diaper at times, so Mommy figured I might soon catch on to tell Mommy before I needed a new diaper. And today I did, and I actually went pee-pee in the potty! And because of all of the snow, Daddy was home to witness my big girl achievement!

(Mommy actually took these pictures a few days ago, but thought that it would be good to post them with my story of using the potty!)



Yes, it is ironic, what my shirt says. It just so happened to be the shirt I was wearing when Mommy decided to take my picture. It is appropriate though!

No comments: