Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gymnastics!

Mommy enrolled me in a gymnastics class a few weeks ago, and I am really enjoying it! I am learning all kinds of new things, getting to run and jump, climb and hang on things besides Mommy!

Here is a picture of the gym that I go to!


Today, Daddy came to watch me, and see all the fun things I do! (So he got to take some pictures!) Here I am walking on the balance beam, and behind me is Zoey!


Here I am working on doing pull-ups on the bar. I'm getting pretty good at them!


I can even pull my feet up to the bar!


This is the 'pit'...it's filled with foam blocks and we get to jump and play in here! It is a little hard sometimes, but it is fun!

I really like gymnastics, and my teacher says that I'm really doing well for my age! I often get to be the class leader (the first to do each activity) and I really enjoy that! Daddy says this is the first step toward the 2024 Olympics!!

No comments: