Saturday, April 10, 2010

My new favorite activity, and an old favorite!

We've been staying with Nana and Papa all week while Daddy works with some of his colleagues here in NC. It has been really fun! We haven't been able to play outside much, because the pollen is really bad, and is making my (and just about everyone's) allergies act up. We have managed to do some fun things though. Nana took me to get pictures taken one day, and I got to go shopping with Mommy. I went to Aunt Lindsay's parent's farm and got to see a puppy, two little dogs, and bunch of big dogs, some miniature cows, and two horses! I even got to pet the horse's nose!! I've had fun playing with Ru-ru (Rudy, Nana and Papa's dog), and especially spending lots of time with Nana and Papa!!

My new favorite activity Nana taught me...pulling the yellow flowers off of dandelions. Now, every time I go outside, that it what I do!



And an old favorite activity, flying!!



Watch how high Daddy throws me!



Weeeeeee!! Look at me!!


That's so much fun Daddy! Do it again, please!

Well, now it's time to get on the road and head home, back to Maryland!

No comments: