Friday, April 2, 2010

Nana and Papa's house and an egg hunt!

Last night we drove back to North Carolina, back to Nana and Papa's house! I fell asleep on the way, but it still felt like it took forever! It was worth it though, when I got to see Nana and Papa this morning!! Mommy says that we are going to have a fun day today...

My very first egg hunt!! And it was on a farm! I got to see lots and lots of sheep, and even a big black bunny!


It didn't take me long to fill my basket. I did need a little help finding some of the eggs that were hiding in the tall clover.


Checking out what I found!


It's hot out here Mama, but look at what I have...eggs!!


I had a really good time finding the eggs, just like I had practiced doing at home. It was fun to run around with other kids, and even more fun to pull the eggs open. What I didn't like so much was the melted chocolate that got all over my hands from the chocolate eggs that were inside (I HATE having messy things on my hands). Daddy helped me out by licking the chocolate off for me!! What a great Daddy!

No comments: