Monday, March 29, 2010

Something new...

Easter eggs!!! So much fun!! Mommy pulled out a few that she had, so that I could play with them, and then she went out on our deck and "hid" some of them, so that I could practice finding them! I thought it was so much fun to pick them up and open them! Mommy told me to just put them in the basket, and keep finding them. Then she had to tell me to carry my basket with me (I had just left it in one spot and was going back and forth with each egg I found.) I finally understood what I was supposed to do about the time I found all of the eggs.

Then Mommy took the eggs and hid them in the grass and plants around the deck. I had a little trouble seeing some of them, and knowing were to look, but I did much better with my basket the second time. Mommy says I am now ready for my first real Easter Egg Hunt this weekend!


A little later, I got to talk to Grandma and Grandpa in Arizona on Skype. Mommy took pictures of me giving 'hugs' to Grandpa...


...and Grandma!

Skyping is so much fun! I get to show off all the funny things I do and Grandma and Grandpa are a great audience! I can't wait until I can see them and hug them in person!!

No comments: