Thursday, March 11, 2010

Silly me...in my sleep sack!

I love my sleep sack!! Yes, I sleep in a sack, and I love it! It is warm and soft and the best thing to sleep in! Daddy doesn't like to run the heat too much, so in order to stay warm, I sleep in a fleece sack (thank you to Grandma for making it!) After my nap, I like to snuggle with Mommy for a few minutes. Then I am ready to get down and play, but I don't like getting out of my sack. Today, Mommy took a video of me walking around in my sack! (Check out the end...you can see my teeth!)

I'm sure you thought it would be difficult for me to walk in my sack, but I am very good at it. Mommy thought this video was funny, because I was chasing her...I wanted to see what she was looking at on the back of the camera!

Here is the rest of the video. Mommy likes this one because you can see our new house, and because you can hear some of the sounds that Mommy hears all the time!

No comments: