Sunday, March 7, 2010

Playground fun!

Hurray for a playground really close to our new house!! We went there today to take advantage of the warm weather. I'm not sure who had more fun on the slides, me or Aunt Lindsay?

Here is a video of me going down one of the slides on the small playground. I thought it was really fun!




Then I decided to try out the bigger playground with the big slides! Daddy had to help me the first time down, but then I went down on my own, with Daddy at the bottom to catch me!


I love to rock, so I had a good time on this little guy.



I was very brave and got on the swing with Daddy...just for a second. I'm not a big fan of swings, but I saw a few other kids doing it, so I thought I would give it a try...


A little later I decided to try it with Mommy...


Then I even got brave and tried it on my own...Still not a fan of swings!


It was so nice to play outside, and at a really great park with a fun playground and family! What a great day!

No comments: