Friday, March 19, 2010

Warm weather = outside fun

Today was such a beautiful day, after my nap, Mommy let me eat my snack outside! When I was finished, we went to play on the swing set and slide that are right out our back door!

Before I got on the swings and slide, I decided to get a bit of a workout and do a little hill work...I need to stay in top physical condition so that I can keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes!

This is a good shot of the back side of our house/building. Our house is the farthest on the right, with the nice deck and the pine tree on the side. And see how close the swing set is!
Getting warmed up on the swing...I've become a little more comfortable with swings now, thanks to my gymnastics class and swinging on the big rope there. I don't stay on long, and I don't go very fast, but Mommy says I'm making progress!


Here is a video of me going down the slide, and climbing up to do it again. I can do it all by myself! And I have my own commentary going, so be sure to listen for it. (This is the kind of commentary Mommy hears all day long!)

I really love playing outside...I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can go outside every day!!!

No comments: