Monday, March 1, 2010

20 Months

Can you tell Daddy was in charge of breakfast this morning?? I got to eat with my sunglasses on!

I do have a bit of an obsession with my sunglasses, especially since the weather seems to be a lot nicer! I like to wear them in the house, in the car, playing outside, anywhere!


But I still don't sit still for more than a few seconds!




So much has been going on the last few days. We moved! So now we have a new house and there are lots of boxes everywhere, except my room. Mommy and Daddy wanted my room to feel as normal as possible, so they got all my books and toys out right away!

One thing I really like about our new place is the stairs! Our bedrooms are upstairs, so I get lots of practice going up and down, although it is always with someones help.

I have added lots of new words to my vocabulary, like wall, elbow, and yup. I've become a bit of a jabber-box (taking after Daddy), even though I'm not always understood. (Daddy thinks I'm speaking Japanese!) Don't worry Daddy, my words will get clearer, I promise!

No comments: