Saturday, February 7, 2009

Check this out!

So after my adventure in the closet yesterday, Mommy thought it was time to pull out a new toy (that I got from Uncle Philip and Aunt Lindsay for Christmas)! Its my own little car! I had fun sitting on it, and pulled my legs up to help balance myself. Mommy says I'm supposed to use my legs to push myself around, but it is much more fun when Mommy and Daddy push me (at least right now, my legs barely touch the floor).


But I can also push it when I'm standing (and someday soon walking)! Mommy caught me smiling in the picture, but I was a little unsure about this...my legs and I haven't totally agreed on who is going to support who!



Today, I surprised Mommy by pulling up on my gate! (Yes, there is a gate in my doorway...Mommy says its to keep Lily out of my room, but she seems to use it to keep me in, also!) Up, I'm starting to pull up. I prefer fingers, but when there aren't any around, I'll find other things!

No comments: