Thursday, February 19, 2009

On to Iowa...another new state, and a new toy!

So after spending another night in Minneapolis, this time with some friends of Grandma and Grandpa and Mommy, we hit the road and headed for Iowa! Once again, I slept most of the way, but that made for easier travels for everyone. We arrived at Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Wester's house and I was finally able to get out of my carseat! (I'm not getting back in there for a few days!!)

So I was a big hit (of course), and I quickly found a fun new toy...Great-Grandpa's cane! (When he sits in his easy chair, he props it next to him on the magazine rack, a perfect place for me to get it!)






G-Grandpa thought it was funny that I liked playing with his cane so much! I made him smile!!




Look, I'm standing!!!




No comments: