Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Adventures

So yesterday, I did a few more fun things...I started crawling a little better and found a new room at the end of the hall! I've been in there before, but never on the floor and believe me, it looks a lot different from down here! I also realized that I had found where Mommy and Daddy feed Lily (although she rarely eats there, she likes to take her food to another room to eat each bite...she doesn't want to miss out on anything, just like me). Mommy was a little worried about how Lily would react to my prescence right next to her food while she was eating, but Lily didn't seem to care. She stayed in one spot to eat her food, but didn't realy even seem to notice me.



A little later, I discovered that I can pull myself up on the sofa! Boy, yesterday was an eventful day!





No comments: