Friday, February 6, 2009

Mommy better get ready...

because I am movin' and groovin'! Yep, I was trying to get up onto the shelf of my changing table. So far, I can only get my legs up, but one day, I'll get up there! The fact that I can get to the changing table myself (from my blanket) means that I'm getting stronger every day...



which is why I really scared Mommy today. She left me to play on my blanket in the middle of the floor in my room, while she went to let Lily outside. When she came back, I was gone...she didn't see me anywhere. But she heard me, and then she saw the closet curtain move. She found me! I had made my way into the closet and managed to close to curtain behind me, but then I had a bit of a time trying to find my way out of the curtain, while Mommy laughed and got the camera!

No comments: