Monday, February 16, 2009

A lot has changed...

...in six months. Not only have Wilson (Mangold) and I grown quite a bit, I grew some hair, and now we both smile for the camera. But the biggest difference is Uncle Nick...he's smiling...he likes us, he really likes us!!!!


The first picture was taken August 25, 2008 and the second was February 14, 2009. I'm so happy that Uncle Nick likes babies now. He stilled called me a Fuss Monster, and other names, but we sure did have a lot of fun playing together. He liked to tickle me until I screamed, which I did, repeatedly, until Mommy told him to stop, so I could catch my breath. Good thing Mommy is always taking care of me. (I think I may have peed my pants, but I do that all the time, so it's not really a big deal.)

We stayed with Uncle Nick and Aunt Becky for a few days and then it was time to move on!

No comments: