Friday, December 25, 2009

Cooking with Nana and Papa

So today is Christmas Day, but we aren't celebrating until tomorrow, so that we can all be together. (My aunts and uncles have too much going on today!) So I get to help Nana and Papa make food for tomorrow!! I'm such a good helper!

Here we are, making Pigs-in-a-Blanket! Nana rolled the piggies in their blankets, I put them on the cookie sheet, and Papa makes sure I don't fall off my stool!


We make a great team!


Aren't I placing them so nicely??


Papa was just tickled that I was so interested in helping with the food.


Just after this picture, Papa decided that I had put too many in the one corner of the pan, so he turned the pan around so that I could put the little piggies on the empty part. But I thought I was supposed to put them all in a pile, so I reached across the pan, to keep putting them in my little pile. I showed him!! Then Nana said that we needed to spread them out, so then I helped do that, and filled in the rest of the empty pan.
Silly Papa, you tried to switch things up on me, but I'm too smart for that!!

No comments: