Monday, December 7, 2009

Putting up the Chrsitmas Tree

Since it was snowing when we got our tree, we had to let it dry a little, so Mommy spent all of my nap time and then some getting all of the lights on our tree today. She did a really good job!

Daddy had already brought the tub of ornaments upstairs, and I realized that the tub was the perfect size for me to crawl up onto, and sit! I got up and down many times, and had a good time playing up there, before Mommy decided it wasn't a good idea and I had to get down.



I did get to help Daddy put the star on top!


This sure is pretty Daddy!






Once the star was up, I got to help put the ornaments up. Mommy unwrapped them, I carried them to Daddy, and he put them on the tree! I did try to put a few on the tree myself, but they didn't stay when I just laid them on the branches, so Daddy had to help me!

No comments: