Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Christmas already?

Since we will be traveling a bunch the next few weeks, and won't be home for Christmas, Mommy and Daddy decided that we could do our Christmas last night!
Mommy wanted to get a picture of me in front of our tree, but I wasn't cooperating very well.


I kept making funny faces, like this!


Mommy and Daddy had me pass out the presents, so that I could practice for when we go to Nana and Papa's. Is this present for me??


Oh, I got a cleaning set!! It has everything I need to help Mommy keep the house clean. Now I can really be a big helper!



I got a whole bunch of play food too!


Now I can make wonderful meals for Mommy and Daddy!


Would you like a fried egg, Daddy?


I even had a present from Grandma and Grandpa Erdmann, so before I opened it, we called them on Skype, so they could watch me open it. Guess what it was...my very own table, and its just my size!



Mommy said that I had one more present to open. It was so big, I had no idea what it was.



I pulled back the paper, and it was a trike!!! My very own trike!



Mommy, Mommy, can I ride it??


Well, it looks like I need to grow a little more before I will be able to ride it, but I sure do like climbing on it!


I sure am looking forward to Christmas at Nana and Papa's, and another Christmas when we go to Iowa!!

No comments: