Saturday, December 26, 2009

Finally Chrsitmas

When I woke up this morning and went to see the Christmas tree, I found presents for me!! Really great presents, for me!!! As soon as I saw the kitchen, I walked right up to it and started opening the cupboards, looking for the pots and pans and the food, so I could cook up some breakfast!

I also took a couple of laps with the shopping cart!
Since I am the youngest, I was supposed to pass out presents. Well, I helped, but I can't read, there were a lot of presents (some even bigger than me) and some of them were pretty heavy.


I took a few breaks to play with Uncle Bryson!


And to play with my kitchen!


I got a lot of really neat gifts from my wonderful family. Thank you all very much!


I had a lot of fun opening presents, and cleaning up all of the wrapping paper. (I have to keep things clean, and I LOVE putting things in the trash!) But all of the activity really wore me out, so I had to go take a nap!

No comments: