Friday, July 9, 2010

2 years old!

So Mommy finally got around to taking my picture with my zebra. I really am growing, and so is my hair! It gets really curly when it is wet or when it is really humid outside. Mommy loves that I have curls, she just isn't sure what to do with them all the time. As you can see, Mommy is starting to put pretty things in my hair, but I'm not sure I like them. They don't usually stay in very long!


I'm getting to be a big girl. Mommy says that soon she and Daddy are going to make my bed into a big girl bed. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I think it will be a good thing.


My personality is definitely shining through. When I am in a comfortable environment, with people I am comfortable with, I am pretty loud and rambunctious. But when things or people are unfamiliar, I tend to be a little more reserved and observe what is going on around me. What can I say, I'm a people-watcher, just like my daddy!

I'm now talking a mile-a-minute (also just like Daddy), and I'm learning new words faster then Mommy can even count! And speaking of counting, I can count to 10 in three languages when I repeat after Mommy! (And my friend Sarah's mommy is going to teach me a fourth language!) I know all of my colors, and I love to call them out when I see them, especially when we are driving! I'm really good at pointing out what color the big trucks are, and I love to point out all the yellow and orange cars!

A couple of phrases that Mommy and Daddy hear all the time:
Ucky trash.
I fall down.
Ut-oh, stuck.
Elmo's nose orange.
Eat it all up.
I do it.
No touch.
Mommy and Daddy still have a hard time understanding me sometimes. I guess it is a little difficult when I have three words that kind of sound the same.
Pa-to = potato
Pi-to = pillow
Pa-do = Play-doh
It doesn't help now that I have a Mrs. Potato Head, so I ask for my potato and my Play-doh when I am standing next to my toys.

This afternoon I was being silly and decided I need my shades and my hat. I put them on and started running around the house. Mommy was trying to take my picture, but I wouldn't be still long enough...got to get my groove on!


Cheese Mommy!


I know, I'm the cutest thing you have seen all day!

No comments: