Saturday, July 3, 2010

A new day

So yesterday was fun, but today is a new day. I got to show Gma how I ride my trike, while sporting some of my new presents, a shirt Aunt Becky made for me, and some shorts from Gma!

(Practicing my pageant/parade wave. You never know when you might need it!)


Since I was being a bit of a stinker, and Mommy didn't have time to get it all wrapped before the party, I got to open my presents from Mommy and Daddy today. Check out my purple chair and my big purple ball!


The ball is really fun to roll across the floor!


I think we are just going to have a quiet day today. Uncle Nick, Aunt Becky, and Baby Max left really early this morning to fly home. Nana, Papa, and Aunt Anna left a little while ago to drive back to NC. Gma and Gpa are leaving tomorrow. It's been a lot of fun having so much family here, but I think I'm ready for a long nap!

No comments: