Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas with Nana and Papa!

Nana and Papa brought us lots of presents! This morning when I woke up, I got to help pass the presents out to Mommy and Daddy, & Nana and Papa, and I got a big pile too! We all took turns opening our presents, after I got a few out of the way, since my pile was the biggest! (Everyone laughed at me, because I am very meticulous in how I opened my presents, one small piece of paper off at a time!)

I got a lot of really nice things. Grammy gave me some new clothes and a CD that has my name in every song! Nana and Papa got me some pajamas and matching slippers, a fun Winnie the Pooh game, and some new clothes.

Aunt Anna and Uncle Bryson got me this new jacket and some pajamas!

Mommy and Daddy got some nice things too.

When all the presents were opened, Nana told me I had one more! Here is Daddy and I waiting for Papa to bring it in from the garage.



Catching a glimpse of a BIG present!


Trying to figure out how to unwrap it.


Finding the opening in the bag.


Seeing my new MOTORCYCLE!


Trying out the seat! (And yes, it's a Harley!)


My test drive! (Not enough room in the house, and I might need a few lessons on steering!)


So I took my new ride out to the street!


Wow, what a fun day, and what great presents!

No comments: