Monday, December 27, 2010

We are in Iowa!

Yes, we are in Iowa, and since yesterday was Sunday, that meant we got to go to church. I was fine with this, until Mommy tried to take me to the nursery, and then I wasn't having it! Mommy ended up staying with me for a little while. I didn't like it when she left, but I managed, and in a little while, she came back and got me!

Then I got to see my friend Wilson, and Mommy took a picture of Uncle Nick holding the two of us, because that is what she does every time I see Wilson.

(You can go here to see the first two pictures. We've both grown a bit since then!)

Mommy also wanted to get the very first cousin Christmas picture, so Max and I sat in front of one of the pretty trees.


Mommy also wanted a pretty picture of me in front of the tree. I was being a little silly.



And of course, the three of us, all dressed up for Christmas.



We also took a picture of all of the Erdmanns, with Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma, as well as my great-uncle James.


Once we were finally done with all the pictures, it was time to go to Gigi's house!

No comments: