Friday, December 31, 2010

Fun with Max

So last night Mommy got the awful stomach virus, and she was up most of the night. The good news is that by the time everyone else woke up, the worst of it was over for her. The bad news was that she hadn't slept much and still felt pretty crummy. So Mommy slept on the sofa most of the day, and I got lots of time to play with Max!




Here is Max checking out my baby. I wasn't too sure I wanted to share with him.



We made a choo-choo train with Grandma!



Grandma with the grand kids!



A rocking horse, where has this been all week and why am I just finding it now? I love rocking horses!



Taking a turn with Max!



While Mommy was sleeping, I made a card for her, and a little angel. After my nap I gave them to her, and she felt a lot better after that!


Max and I were a little spunky after our naps, so we started wrestling!



Then Uncle Nick decided to take me on. I showed him how I pounce!




By the end of the day Mommy was feeling better and she mustered the strength to try and celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the day Mommy and Daddy met! The day didn't turn out quite like Mommy had been hoping, but overall, it has been a good day and a great week!

No comments: