Monday, December 27, 2010

Gigi's house!

We went to Gigi's house after church for a wonderful lunch of ham and cheesy potatoes, and a few other things. Daddy got to give Max his bottle while Mommy and Aunt Becky were helping get everything ready.




After lunch, it was time for my nap. I didn't want to take one, but it didn't take long for the busy day and short night from traveling to catch up with me. Mommy came up to check on me, because I was so quiet right away, and this is how she found me!



After my nap, I got to play with cousin Ward and Uncle Drew...



and with Max!



Then it was time to open more Christmas presents, in honor of Baby Jesus' birthday!


Here Grandma is telling me about my Aqua Doodle from Uncle Lowell.



Uncle Ward and Daddy showing me the clothes and Winnie the Pooh movie from Grandma and Grandpa.


I got a lot of really nice things, but Mommy forgot to take pictures. Thank you to Aunt Darla for the My Little Pony things, and my purple stocking!

After all the presents were open, I got to play with Uncle Drew and Max again!



Uncle Bubba joined in too, and he liked to tickle me!



While I was playing, so were Mommy and Daddy...Speed Scrabble (which is similar to Bananagrams), Mommy's new favorite game.



You use little tiles with letters on them to make words...not exactly my game of choice.




All in all, we had a really fun day yesterday, spending time with family!

No comments: