Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family Time!

After recovering from the stomach virus, everyone was feeling much better yesterday. We had to say goodbye to Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Erdmann, as it was time for them to head home to Minnesota. I had a good time seeing them again, even though we didn't get to spend as much time together as we had planned (silly stomach virus). Here are Max and Uncle Nick. You can tell that Max looks like his daddy. But Mommy says that Max looks very similar to Uncle Nick's baby pictures! (Maybe I need to see those for myself!)
Max was getting his weekly picture taken with his sheep, Monty, and I got to join him for another cousin picture.

After we were all dressed for the day, we went to Gigi's house. I got to play with Max, Uncle Nick and Daddy and I had a good time. Mommy, Aunt Becky and Grandma were helping Gigi go through her clothes and decide what she needs to take on her trip. (She is going to Arizona with Grandma and Grandpa to get away from the Iowa winter!) We had lunch at Gigi's and then it was nap time, so me and the boys headed back to Uncle Nick's house so Max and I could take our naps and Daddy and Uncle Nick could watch football. The other girls finished helping Gigi with her clothes and meet us there later. We spent the rest of the day relaxing, watching football, and playing games. Today has been a pretty good day too. I've been having lots of fun playing with Max and my silly uncles. And of course, getting Grandma to read to me!




Tonight Aunt Carol (Grandma's sister) and Uncle Gerald came to have dinner, a really yummy steak dinner prepared by Uncle Bubba, Uncle Drew, Uncle Nick, and Daddy, with just a little help from Mommy, Aunt Becky, and Grandma!


We also got to enjoy some yummy Christmas cookies, and I got the frosted snowman. He was really tasty!





We also took a family picture with Gigi!



It sure has been fun spending time with family!

No comments: