Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grandma's Birthday

After a good night's sleep Sunday night, I was ready to start the day Monday morning, a little earlier than Mommy and Daddy, since I was/am still on EST, while they have switched to CST. Luckily, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, my favorite show (and one of only a select few Mommy lets me watch), was on when I woke up. Mommy and Daddy snuggled on the couch while I watched Mickey Mouse, and then they were ready to get up once my show was over.

After breakfast, Grandma and Grandpa, Gigi, and Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Erdmann came to Nick and Becky's house. Before we left on our adventure for the day, I got Gigi to read to me!



Once we were all dressed and ready, we set out for Steve, Audrey, and Clint's house. I'm not really sure how, but they are family*, so we went to see them. Audrey had all kinds of wonderful food for us. We played a few games, ate, and celebrated Grandma's birthday! (I even got to help her blow out her candles! However, Mommy forgot to take any pictures while we were there.)

I got a short nap on the way home, and then it was back to Nick and Becky's house to watch football and play some games. Before bed, I got to take a bath with Max!

Max has a really neat seat for taking a bath, and I had fun playing with his bath toys. (I really liked the football!)





Grandma scrubbed me while Aunt Becky scrubbed Max.


Then, it was time for bed. What a fun day!


*Mommy's family tree is a little confusing, so I'm not even going to try and explain how we are related. We just know who is family, we love them, and that is all that matters.

No comments: